- Next MEETING DATE / LOCATION: Monthly meeting: Thursday, Nov. 9 @ 7:00-8:30 pm hybrid at Town Hall and via
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9633988959 with no password.
- IMPORTANT DEADLINE NOV. 10: You can join the Randolph Dems on the March 2024 presidential Democratic primary ballot -- our "slate" allows 35 people to join -- please contact Jesse at 617-320-6989 to sign on.
- Oct. 5. meeting minutes (coming soon) - highlights:
- Oct 21 Harvest Festival - RDTC will have a table at Powers Farm to gather signatures for Auditing the Legislature -- Sandi Cohen setting up table and Jesse & Kate Shore have blank petitions - Kate will be at the Shaw's supermarket Sunday (Oct 8) at noonish onwards.
- Mass Care/Single Payer Program - Chris Spears and Kathleen Crogan-Camara will go to Staet House to testify on Nov 14 -- you can write in and/or join them.
- Bus Petition: please attend Oct 16 Town Council meeting to ask to hire a Feasilibilty Consultant and appoint a Feasibility Committee to write the report due in June 2024.
- Haitian Creole on Randolph ballot -- we've been assigned a Bill Number H.4049; Rep. Driscoll and Sen. Timiilty have co-sponsored; please ask Rep. Ayers and Sen. Brady to co-sponsor!
- Gateway City Home Rule Petition -- DEI will be asked to endorse or veto based on data from MasINC and grantmakers.
- Chickatawbut / Rt 28 intersection -- full discussion will be posted.
- Convention Update -- full discussion will be posted.
Minutes from September 5 meeting
- as PDF
- as DOC
- Municipal legislative update including PFAS discussion in Holbrook
- State Legislative Updates including Danielle Allen Proposal for next meeting
- Town Council Meetings update and Candidate Roundup (who pulled papers)
- Diana DiZoglio auditing the Legislature
- Convention Update: Convention Day Events
Next RDTC meeting: Tuesday Feb. 7, 2023, at 7 PM zoom ID: 9633988959
- Randolph Dems Annual Summer BBQ Fundraiser -- August 12 -- rain date August 13 -- 1-4 pm. $15 per person, but every Randolph Dems member can bring one guest for free. Many local and statewide politicians will attend and make important speeches, with Q&A from you! This is a private event -- so ask your favorite member of the Randolph Dems to invite you (or text Jesse at 617-320-6989).
- PREVIOUS MEETING DATE / LOCATION: Monthly meeting: Thursday, June 15 @ 7:00-8:30 pm via
Zoom Meeting ID: 734 381 3968 Passcode: 12834, or call in to +1 309 205 3325.
- Randolph Democratic Caucus June 11 2023 @ 1:00 pm. hybrid, at Randolph Town Hall. Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9633988959 with no password. Showing up at Town Hall has no password either.
- IMPORTANT DEADLINE JULY 15: You can apply as an "add-on delegate" to the Massachusetts Democratic Convention by applying at MassDems.org -- four categories available = minority; youth (under age 35); LGBTQ+; and disability. (No veteran add-on seats this year -- but we'll be voting on that at the Convention!)
- RDTC Scholarship Night: We awarded scholarships to Aaron Tu and Devine Eche (click to watch videos of the award ceremony).
- Randolph Democratic Caucus June 23
- RDTC at 5th IWC Sunday, March 5, 2023, 2PM-4PM at Belcher House, 360 North Main Street
- Randolph Democratic Candidate Forum May 22, 2022
- Randolph Democratic Caucus Feb. 5, 2022